• Cryotherapy is a pain treatment that uses a method of localised freezing temperatures to deaden an irritated nerve
• Cryotherapy is also used as a method of treating localised areas of some cancers
Electrotherapy is a medical techniques in which an electric current is used to perform a wide variety of tasks associated with pain neurological disorders, muscle related conditions and drug delivery.
Faradic technology is a form of electrical stimulation that uses a higher intensity current than micro current stimulation and so is ideally suited firming and toning body muscles.
The current is del
Chemical effects are also produced when galvanic current passed through the tissues and fluids of the body.
The galvanic machine has two important functions during a facial treatment.
• A hydro collator is a stationary or mobile stainless-steel thermostatically controlled liquid heating device designed to heat bentonite filled packs in water up to 160 degrees where the packs will b
Exercise is the restoration of normal musculo skeletal function or to reduce pain above and below the site of injury caused by disease or injury through neuro re-education, gait training and therapeut
• TENS is a method of providing pain relief without medication. It works by stimulating the nerves to either distract them from sending pain signals to the brain
• TENS machines are most commonly use
• It is a method of stimulating the tissue beneath the skin’s surface using very high frequency sound waves.
• This is applied using a transducer that is in direct contact with the patient’s skin.
Monday - Sunday:
AM - 10:00 PM
Miyapur Gachibowli Rd,
Telephone: +91 9490941555
Email address: email@example.com
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.Allocare